Military: Honorably Discharged, Separated or Retired Veterans Who Move to Texas Waiver

This award is available to former members of the U.S. Armed Forces or former commissioned officers of the U.S. Public Health Service who are retired or have been honorably discharged. The student must have enrolled in a Texas public college or university for any term or semester at a state institution of higher education that begins before the first anniversary of the member's separation.

Awarded by:
Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
Award Amount:

This award is for a waiver of nonresident tuition. The value of the waiver is the difference between the non-resident and resident tuition rate.

The number of awards offered varies annually. All eligible students will be considered.
Deadline Info:

Program information is available online on the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) website. The student must contact his/her institution (generally the registrar's office) for informati... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.

Sign Up Now
Award Amount:$1,700
Application Deadline: See Details