How SAMS Works
So, you want to design and promote a scholarship to help students go to college but aren’t sure where to start? Let us guide you through how our scholarship management service works.
We’ve broken it down into three easy steps:
The first step is to create an online application for your scholarship. Using either an existing paper application or guidelines you provide, ScholarshipExperts.com will create an electronic version of your application.
- Ability to customize application with your logo and unique content
- Flexibility to create as many or as few questions and pages as you’d like
- Custom submission form with ability to add content, images or links
After we’ve designed the scholarship application, you’ll have an opportunity to review the content and provide final approval before it appears on the public website.
When you choose SAMS as your scholarship management partner, we can help promote your scholarship to potential applicants and can help drive traffic to your application through the following marketing opportunities:
- A unique SAMS web address (URL) to add to your site to help your visitors locate the online scholarship application
- Inclusion in the ScholarshipExperts.com database which houses thousands of scholarship programs
- Optional email announcements about your scholarship application to students in our system who match your program eligibility criteria
By choosing to host a scholarship program with SAMS, you and your scholarship committee will get access to a powerful online administrative interface to help manage and sort through the applications you receive.
Through this provider interface and grading portal, you can:
- See the number of scholarship applications being submitted in real time
- Set up multiple “grading” screens for quick or in-depth review of applicants
- Record notes about applications
- Easily open and review uploaded application attachments, like transcripts and letters of recommendation
- Export records to work offline, print submissions or archive applications