- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for honorably discharged veterans of the U.S. armed services as well as active members of the national guard or reserve forces who are currently enrolled in an accredited physician assistant training program in the United States.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Association of Physician's Assistants Veteran's Caucus
$2,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Last year, 17 scholarships were given.
The scholarship application must be completed online. The student must upload a copy of his/her DD-214 form. This form must be in PDF format. The student must also submit a personal statement of 300 w... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.