- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This fellowship is available to U.S. women of any age who are pursuing a master's degree in selected areas of study.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Association of University Women Educational Foundation
Fellowships stipends range from $5,000 to $18,000 each, non-renewable.
- Up to 25 awards offered annually.
Additional information is available on the provider's website. Students must submit an online application and include the following items: a resume that includes their academic and professional backg... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.