- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for Alabama graduate students who have been admitted to a graduate program seeking a master's or doctorate degree in nursing or nurse anesthesia in an accredited school of nursing in Alabama OR who plan to teach nursing in an Alabama college or university. Students must hold a baccalaureate degree in nursing and have an unencumbered Alabama registered nurse license.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Alabama Board of Nursing
Awards are distributed as follows: post-baccalaureate nursing students will receive $3,800; and nursing education students will receive $5,000. All awards are offered annually and are non-renewable. Students can reapply each year. The amount can vary based on funding each year.
- Awards are distributed as follows: 15 will be given to students pursuing post-baccalaureate nursing education, and approximately 40 will be given to students who plan to teach nursing.
Applications are available on the Alabama Board of Nursing website. In addition to the completed application, the student must submit the following: an official transcript (in a sealed/unopened envel... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.