- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for students who are currently enrolled in the final year of a graduate program in health administration. Applicants must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher, must be citizens of the U.S. or Canada, and must demonstrate unmet financial need.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American College of Healthcare Executives
$5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Twenty awards offered annually.
Application information is available at the American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE) website. In addition to the completed online application, students must submit: an essay in response to... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.