- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for U.S. graduate students who have been accepted to or are enrolled in medical school. Students must be pursuing an approved course of study to become a medical doctor (not pre-med).
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- National Society Daughters of the American Revolution
$5,000 annually, renewable for up to three years. The scholarship is renewable only after review and approval of an annual official transcript.
- One award offered annually.
Applications and information about this award are available at the Daughters of the American Revolution website at the link provided. Students are not required to obtain sponsorship by a local or sta... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.