- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for graduate students who are residents of Maine. Students must plan to study dentistry at a school that is accredited by the American Dental Association.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Maine Dental Association
$500 to $1,000 annually, non-renewable. This amount can vary based on funds. Students may reapply each year they are in dental school.
- One or two awards offered annually.
The application and rules are sent out to Maine dental students in the Maine Dental Association's database. Please contact the MDA to be added to the database. The student should include the followi... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.