- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. high school, undergraduate, graduate and post-doctoral students who attend institutions in Orange County and wish to pursue interests and investigations in the field of Alzheimer’s disease are eligible for this award.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Alzheimer's Association-Orange County Chapter
High school and undergraduate students will receive $500; graduate students will receive $1,000; and post-doctoral students will receive registration and air fare to ICAD in Vancouver and $1,500 toward travel expenses. All awards are offered annually and are non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered varies annually and is dependent on funding and the number of qualified applicants.
The deadline date has not yet been finalized for this year, but is expected to be the same as last year. The date shown here is tentative based on last year's deadline. Please check back in early Ap... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.