- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. medical students who are from a racial or ethnic group that is traditionally under-represented among American physicians.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Medical Association
$10,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Approximately 13 awards offered annually.
Information about this award can be found on the American Medical Association website, at the addres provided. Nomination forms are available but must be requested by an advisor or program coordinato... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.