- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
College students who have completed one or more terms of study in funeral service or mortuary science education are eligible for this award. Students must be U.S. citizens.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Board of Funeral Service Education
$500 to $2,500 annually, non-renewable. Students may apply once per calendar year for consideration.
- The number of awards offered varies annually and is dependent on funding.
Applications are available online from the American Board of Funeral Service Education (ABFSE) website. The student must complete the application online and submit additional materials by mail. Each ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.