- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for students who are legal residents of the state of Arizona. Students must have been accepted to, or currently be enrolled in an academic nursing education program based in Arizona.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Arizona Nurses Association
The amount of money awarded is determined by the Council of Trustees of the AzNF. The award amount are as followed: A.D.N applicants - $500, BSN and RN - BSN applicants - $1,000, Graduate applicants - $2,500. All awards are offered annually and are non-renewable.
- 18 scholarships will be awarded in each of the fall and spring terms for a total of 36 scholarships.
Applications are available on the Arizona Nurses Association (AzNF) website. In addition to a completed application, the applicant must also submit the following: one confidential letter of professi... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.