- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in nursing. Students who plan to enter the Army, have previously served with the Army, are currently serving with the Army, and whose parent/spouse is serving in the Army are all eligible.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Army Nurse Corps Association
$3,000 annually, non-renewable.
- In 2013, there were 14 awards given. This number of awards offered can vary annually based on funding.
Applications are available online on the Army Nurse Corps Association (ANCA) website. In addition to a completed application, the student must submit the following: a letter of endorsement from the d... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.