- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Residents of St. Lucie County in Florida who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited school of medicine or dentistry are eligible for this award. Students must enroll full time and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Basil L. King Scholarship Foundation
Award amounts vary based on spending policy parameters. The scholarship is renewable for an additional three years if cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher is maintained. A renewal application must be submitted for consideration.
- The number of awards offered varies annually.
Applications are available online from the Basil L. King Scholarship Foundation website. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit a high school or college transcript, a let... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.