- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Residents of St. Lucie County in Florida who have been accepted to or are enrolled in an accredited school of medicine or dentistry are eligible for this award. Students must enroll full time and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Basil L. King Scholarship Foundation
$1,000 annually, non-renewable. The recipient may reapply each year for a total of three additional years as long as he/she maintains a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Approximately five awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Basil L. King Scholarship Foundation website. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit a high school or college transcript, a let... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.