- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Residents of St. Lucie County in Florida who are high school seniors or current undergraduate students with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher are eligible for this award. Students must enroll full time in a health science program.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Basil L. King Scholarship Foundation
$4,500 annually, non-renewable. The student may reapply for consideration for an additional three years as long as a grade point average of 3.0 is maintained.
- Approximately five awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Basil L. King Scholarship Foundation website. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit a high school or college transcript, a let... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.