- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for Hispanic students graduating from a high school in San Diego County, California.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- The BECA Foundation
$500 to $1,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards provided varies annually, depending on the number of qualified applicants.
Applications and information are available on The BECA Foundation website at the address provided. In addition to the completed online application form, students must submit the following items: a p... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.