- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Sophomores, juniors and/or seniors currently enrolled full time in a health education progam at a four-year university are eligible for this award. Students must have a grade point average of 3.25 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- SHAPE America
$1,000 annually, non-renewable. The award may be spent by the recipient in any manner.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the American Association for Health Education (AAHE) website. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit a double-spaced, typed essay ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.