- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to U.S. and international students who are residents of the following Illinois counties: Bond, Clinton, DeWitt, Madison, McLean, Peoria, St. Claire, Tazewell, Woodford. Applicants must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and plan to study medicine, engineering, or education.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- ESA Foundation
$2,300 annually, non-renewable. The award may be applied toward tuition, registration fees, books, dormitory fees, or any other college fees or academic expenses. The award will be made payable to the college or university of the recipient's choice. If the college or university of original choice is changed, the scholarship director must be notified immediately. No special consideration will be given to previous winners.
- One award offered annually.
The application deadline has not yet been finalized for this year, but is expected to be the same as last year. The date shown here is tentative based on last year's deadline date. Please check back i... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.