- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This forgivable loan program is offered to undergraduate students who are studying nursing, registered respiratory therapy, allied health professions, physical therapy, pharmacy, or ultrasound professions and reside in the Rumford Hospital (Maine) service area. Upon graduation, the student must agree to work for Rumford Hospital for twelve months or Rumford Community Home for six months for the loan to be forgiven.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Rumford Hospital
$1,250 annually, renewable for up to three years.
- The number of awards offered varies annually, but in previous years, four scholarships have been awarded.
Applications are available from high school guidance offices. Interested students may also obtain applications for this award by sending an application request letter to the address provided or by con... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.