- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. returning students enrolled full time in a healthcare-related course of study are eligible to apply for this award. Students must residents of Maine.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Katahdin Valley Health Center
$3,000 annually, non-renewable. Awards are given after the first semester and paid directly to the recipient’s instiution. The recipient must submit first semester grade transcripts, proof of enrollment in second semester and a copy of the bill from the school. The student may re-apply annually with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher and receive this award for an additional three years.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Katahdin Valley Health Center (KVHC) website. In addition to the completed application, the student must submit and essay detailing why he/she feels he/she ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.