- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. American Indian or Alaskan Native undergraduate students enrolled full time in a tribal institution in Arizona, Washington or Wisconsin are eligible for this award. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher and major in selected science courses of study.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Indian College Fund
$2,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards offered annually based on the number of qualified applicants.
Applications are available on the American Indian College Fund (AICF) website and are accepted beginning Jan. 1. The student must submit only one application to be considered for all awards. In addit... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.