- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. students who either have been accepted into or are currently enrolled in a Masters of Public Health program. The student must be of Hispanic origin and a current HDA member.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA)
$4,000 annually, non-renewable. Please note: If an applicant is selected as a recipient of this scholarship award, a final requirement is requested: he/she will be asked to write an essay for the HDA newsletter outlining his/her intention to remain involved with the Hispanic Dental Association and specific ways in which he/she will further the mission of the HDA which is "to optimize the oral health of the Hispanic community."
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Last year, two scholarships were awarded.
Applications are available on the Hispanic Dental Association (HDA) website. The application must be submitted in English. In addition to the completed application, the student must provide a curric... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.