- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for Colorado resident graduate students who are enrolled in an eligible postsecondary school in Colorado. The students must demonstrate financial need and be enrolled in an approved critical career degree program as identified by Colorado Commission.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Colorado Department of Higher Education
The amount ranges from $500 to $5,000 annually, and determined based on the student's financial need. Awards are not automatically renewable, recipients may re-apply each year.
- Approximately 1400 awards offered annually.
Additional information about this program is available from the Colorado Department of Higher Education website. Students must make application for the Colorado Graduate Grant through an eligible Col... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.