- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
The Corris Boyd Scholarship is available for deserving students of color entering a graduate program in healthcare management. Applicants must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
$40,000 non-renewable. The award will be paid in four installments.
- Two awards offered annually.
Applications for and information about the Corris Boyd Scholarship Program are available at the Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA) website. In addition to a complet... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.