- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
The David A. Winston Health Policy Scholarship Program is available for U.S. citizens who are currently enrolled in a graduate program related to healthcare policy. Applicants must demonstrate superior academic achievement, community leadership, and a commitment to pursuing a career in health policy and politics.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration (AUPHA)
$10,000 annually, non-renewable. In the fall following selection, students will be hosted at a 1-day health policy symposium in Washington, DC.
- Ten awards offered annually.
The online application will open later in March. Please check back soon for additional information about this award. Applications for and information about the Corris Boyd Scholarship Program are ava... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.