- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for Delaware residents and state employees who are pursuing an RN or LPN program. All students must have a grade point average of 2.5 or higher; high school seniors must also rank in the top half of their class.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Delaware Higher Education Office
The award is in the form of a forgivable loan and cannot exceed the student's cost of tuition, mandatory fees, and other direct educational expenses. The loan is renewable for up to three additional years if the student maintains a cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or higher. The loan will be forgiven at a rate of one year of employment at a state-owned hospital or clinic for one year of loan. The following hospitals and centers are eligible: Governor Bacon Health Center, Emily P. Bissell Hospital, Delaware Hospital for the Chronically Ill, Delaware Psychiatric Center, Delaware Veterans Home, or Stockley Center.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. In the 2012-2013 academic year (the most recent year for which information is available), there were 24 awards given.
Applications are available at the Delaware Higher Education Office (DHEO) website. Please note: Students must apply by completing the online Common Merit Application. As part of the online applicat... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.