- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
College juniors currently enrolled or accepted into a dental school accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation are eligible for this award. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Dental Association Foundation
$2,500 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of awards varies each year based on funding. Last year, 25 awards were given.
Applications are disbursed by school officials. Each student must contact the associate dean for student affairs/program director or financial aid officer at his/her school to request a scholarship a... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.