- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. graduate students who have a commitment to a career in health services administration. The applicant must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher as well as demonstrating financial need and a commitment to community service.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
$5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Two awards offered annually.
Applications are available online on the Institute for Diversity (IFD) in Health Management website by clicking the 'Educational Programs' tab on the left-hand side of the page. In addition to a comp... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.