- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. graduate students who have been accepted to medical school or a student currently enrolled in medical school. Students must have graduated from a high school in San Mateo County or Santa Clara County, CA or have lived in that same area during high school.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation
Up to $2,000 annually, non-renewable. The recipient must reapply each year.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available on the Silicon Valley Community Foundation website. In addition to a completed application, the applicant must also submit the following: two letters of recommendation (th... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.