- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for U.S. female students who are of Polish descent and enrolled or planning to enroll in medical school. Students must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. First preference is given to residents of the state of Massachusetts; qualified residents of New England are considered if no candidates from first preference apply.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Kosciuszko Foundation, Inc.
$3,500 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Kosciuszko Foundation website. In addition to a completed application, each student must submit the following: a $35 non-refundable application fee; a stat... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.