- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for international graduate students who are accepted into a clinical and biomedical sciences program at an eligible public institution in Texas. The student must hold a competitive academic scholarship or stipend from their institutions.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board
This award is for a waiver of non-resident tuition cost. The value of the waiver is the difference between the non-resident and resident tuition rate. The student may receive a waiver of non-resident tuition for the period of time covered by the scholarship, not to exceed 12 months. Waivers may be received in any year in which the student meets the competitive scholarship requirements.
- The number of awards offered varies annually based on the number of eligible applications. In previous years, approximately 75 awards have been offered.
Program information is available on the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB) website by clicking on the "Waiver Programs" link. The process for applying for a tuition waiver varies from ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.