- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is for American Indian and Alaskan Native undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in health or science curriculums.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Association on American Indian Affairs
$1,500 annually, non-renewable. Checks are mailed directly to the school twice per year (Sept. 30 and Jan. 31). Disbursement of spring checks is dependent upon submission and review of satisfactory fall grades and a full-time spring schedule. Students may reapply each year; however, receipt of a subsequent award is not guaranteed.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Last year, six scholarships were awarded.
Applications are available on the Association on American Indian Affairs (AAIA) website. Please note: The student need only submit one application; he/she will be considered for all scholarships for w... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.