- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is for American Indian and Alaskan Native undergraduate and graduate students who are pursuing a degree in health or science curriculums.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Association on American Indian Affairs
$1,500 annually, non-renewable. Checks are mailed directly to the school twice per year (Sept. 30 and Jan. 31). Disbursement of spring checks is dependent upon submission and review of satisfactory fall grades and a full-time spring schedule. Students may reapply each year; however, receipt of a subsequent award is not guaranteed.
- The number of awards offered varies annually. Last year, six scholarships were awarded.
Applications are available on the Association on American Indian Affairs (AAIA) website. Please note: The student need only submit one application; he/she will be considered for all scholarships for w... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.