- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to Vermont undergraduate students who are seeking a degree in registered nursing, licensed practical nursing, physical therapy, speech language pathology, occupational therapy, or social work. Students must demonstrate financial need and intend to work in Vermont for a minimum of two years.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC)
$1,000 to $3,000 annually, non-renewable.
- An average of 10 awards offered annually.
Applications are available from the Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC) website. Applications may be completed either online or in paper form. Please note: The student is only required to su... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.