- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for emergency registered nurses who are pursuing a Masters of Science degree in nursing and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. Students must be members of the ENA.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Emergency Nurses Association
One $5,000 award for each of the named scholarships, with the following exceptions: $3,000 for six ENA Foundation State Challenge Scholarships. $3,000 for two Physio-Control, Inc. Scholarships, one Gisness Advance Practice Scholarship, and one Karen O'Neil Memorial Scholarship will be offered.
- 22 awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) website. The application must be typewritten, saved as a PDF file, and uploaded through the online application portal. In... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.