- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to current nurses who are pursuing a bachelor's degree in nursing and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher. The applicant must be a member of the Emergency Nurses Association.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Emergency Nurses Association
The Charles Kunz Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship is for $3,000; the Betty J. Smith Scholarship is for $3,000; and the Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) Undergraduate Scholarship is for $3,000. All awards are offered annually and are non-renewable.
- There will be one Charles Kunz Memorial Undergraduate Scholarship, one Betty J. Smith Scholarship, and one Board of Certification for Emergency Nursing (BCEN) Undergraduate Scholarship offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) website. The application must be typewritten, saved as a PDF file, and uploaded through the online application portal. In... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.