- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
South Asian Indians or descendants of South Asian Indian immigrants who are Pennsylvania residents attending a Pennsylvania medical school are eligible for this award. Students must be in their second, third, or fourth year of medical school and demonstrate financial aid.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- The Foundation of the Pennsylvania Medical Society
$2,000 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from The Foundation of the Pennsylvania Medical Society. Applications are accepted beginning July 1. In addition to the completed application, the student must subm... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.