- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. undergraduate students who are residents of Lebanon county in Pennsylvania. Applicants must plan to major in a field of social sciences or human services, such as medicine, nursing, counseling, or social work.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- The Foundation for Enhancing Communities (TFEC)
$1,200 annually, renewable for up to an additional four years.
- Two awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from The Foundation for Enhancing Communities website. During the online application, applicants must submit a copy of the scholarship information list provided by T... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.