- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for current graduate and undergraduate students who are majoring in a STEM field (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics). Applicants must identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or as a straight-ally with a demonstrated commitment to LGBT equality, and must reside in one of the following states: Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana or Alaska.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Pride Foundation
Up to $5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
The student only needs to submit one application to be considered for all Pride Foundation scholarships. All applications must be submitted online. As part of the online application, the student mus... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.