- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. students who reside in the Portage, Wisconsin area and are second-year medical school students are eligible for this award. Students must plan to specialize in pulmonary medicine or in general family practice.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation
$1,500 annually, non-renewable. The student may reapply each year.
- The number of awards offered varies annually depending on income available from investments and donations to the fund.
Applications are available online from the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation (WMSF) website. In addition to the completed application, the student must also submit a one- to two-page personal sta... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.