- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. dentistry or dental auxiliary students who have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher are eligible for this award. Students must be current HDA and/or Hispanic Student Dental Association member.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Hispanic Dental Association (HDA)
$750 annually for dental auxiliary students and $1,000 annually for dentistry students. All awards are non-renewable.
- Three awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Hispanic Dental Association (HDA) Foundation website. In addition to the completed application, the student must submit a verification form, two letters of ... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.