- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available for U.S. college sophomores who are pursuing an associate's degree in nursing. Students must be a member of a local, state, or national student nurse association and actively participate in the association, and have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing Foundation (N-OADN)
$1,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Five awards offered annually.
Applications are available on the National Organization for Associate Degree Nursing Foundation (N-OADN) website in the 'N-OADN Foundation' section. In addition to a completed application, the stude... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.