- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
U.S. students who are enrolled in or accepted to a degree program in nursing are eligible for this award. Students must reside and attend school in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, or Ventura counties in California.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- National Council of Jewish Women - Los Angeles Section (NCJW/LA)
$2,000 annually, non-renewable.
- Two awards offered annually.
Applications are available online from the National Council of Jewish Women - Los Angeles Chapter website. Please note: Applications are accepted from Feb. 1 through May 1 and from Aug. 1 through Nov.... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.