- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for full-time graduate and undergraduate students involved in the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) or of Greek heritage. Applicants must major in engineering, medical studies, or nursing and must be a resident of Virginia, Maryland, Connecticut, Deleware, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, or Washington, D.C..
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA)
Awards range from $500 to $2,000 annually, non-renewable.
- The number of scholarships awarded each year varies depending on the availability of funds.
Applications are available on the American Hellenic Educational Progressive Association (AHEPA) Educational Foundation website. In addition to a completed application, the following materials must be... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.