- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is for undergraduate students currently enrolled in a respiratory care program. The applicant must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible. Preference for this award will be given to minorities.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Respiratory Care Foundation
Up to $1,000 annually, non-renewable. In addition to the monetary award, the recipient will receive a certificate of recognition, airfare, one night lodging, and registration for the AARC International Respiratory Congress.
- One award offered annually.
Additional information is available on the American Respiratory Care Foundation (ARCF) website. The foundation prefers that nominations be made by a representative of the school or an accredited respi... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.