- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is for U.S. undergraduate students currently enrolled in a respiratory care program. The applicant must have a grade point average of 3.0 or higher to be eligible. Preference for this award will be given to minorities.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- American Respiratory Care Foundation
Up to $1,000 annually, non-renewable. In addition to the monetary award, the recipient will receive a certificate of recognition, airfare, one night lodging, and registration for the AARC International Respiratory Congress. Previous winners may reapply.
- One award offered annually.
Additional information is available on the American Respiratory Care Foundation (ARCF) website. The foundation prefers that nominations be made by a representative of the school or an accredited respi... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.