- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This program is available for emergency nurses who are pursuing a master's degree in nursing. The applicant must be a member of the Emergency Nurses Association.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Emergency Nurses Association
$5,000 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are available online from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) website. The application must be typewritten or electronically reproduced in exact form, and signed and dated (handwritten... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.