- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is available to students who are planning to attend the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Students must plan to practice dentistry in Kansas. This award pays the different between resident and non-resident tuition.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Kansas Board of Regents
Kansas helps pay the difference between resident and non-resident tuition at the University of Missouri-Kansas City. This award is renewable for a total of three years or the length of the program, whichever comes first. Tuition and fee information is available online at www.umkc.edu/finadmin/cashiers/dentistry-tuition-fee-rates.asp.
- Approximately 25 awards offered annually.
Interested students must apply directly through the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Students should contact the school for more information. There is no set deadline to apply;... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.