- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Kansas residents who plan to attend a nationally accredited osteopathic school full time are eligible for this award. After graduation, students must practice primary care medicine in any Kansas county, except Douglas, Johnson, Sedgwick, Shawnee, or Wyandotte; if the student does not fulfill the service obligation, the scholarship must be repaid with interest.
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Kansas Board of Regents
Up to $25,000 annually, renewable for three additional years or until the degree is conferred, whichever occurs first. Scholarship awards are dependent upon state appropriations.
- Up to 32 awards offered annually, as funding permits.
Applications are available from the Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) website. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit a one-page statement of purpose outlining his/her under... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.