- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Kansas residents who plan to attend a nationally accredited osteopathic school full time are eligible for this award. After graduation, students must practice primary care medicine in any Kansas county, except Douglas, Johnson, Sedgwick, Shawnee, or Wyandotte; if the student does not fulfill the service obligation, the scholarship must be repaid with interest.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Kansas Board of Regents
Up to $25,000 annually, renewable for three additional years or until the degree is conferred, whichever occurs first. Scholarship awards are dependent upon state appropriations.
- Up to 32 awards offered annually, as funding permits.
Applications are available from the Kansas Board of Regents (KBOR) website. In addition to the completed application, each student must submit a one-page statement of purpose outlining his/her under... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.