- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This award is for U.S. students who are children of a career or volunteer emergency medical technician (EMT), paramedic, or firefighter (active, formerly active, retired or deceased) and are interested in a career in emergency medical services (EMS).
Please note: Although the application deadline for this award has passed, we wanted you to know about this award as a possibility for next year. Often, scholarship providers offer similar scholarships each year. This award is scheduled to be updated within the next few months. Please check back for more information at a later date.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Bound Tree Medical
Up to $500 for an EMT-B program and up to $2,000 for an EMT-I or EMT-P program.
- The number of scholarships offered varies based upon available funding. Last year, seven scholarships were awarded.
Applications are available on the provider's website. Students must submit a single-page, typewritten essay explaining why they wish to pursue an EMT career or further their training. In addition, st... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.