- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
This scholarship is available for U.S. students who are in their first year of study at an American Osteopathic Assocation-approved school of osteopathic medicine. Students must have been residents of Maine for three or more years prior to application (residence in Maine for the purpose of postsecondary education does not qualify).
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- Maine Osteopathic Association
$1,000 annually, non-renewable.
- One award offered annually.
Applications are may be ontained using the contact information from the Maine Osteopathic Association (MOA) website. In addition to a completed application, the student must also submit an essay det... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.