- Virgina Commonwealth University (VCU) Rural Dental Scholarship Program
- Colorado Graduate Grant
- Arkansas Health Education Grant Program (ARHEG)
- Maryland Graduate and Professional Scholarship Program
- Dual Medical/Philosophy Degree Waiver (Biomedical Research Scholarship Student Waiver)
- View More
- View Less
Start your search today!
Students who are majoring in a healthcare field and live within the service area of MaineGeneral Medical Center may apply for this scholarship.
Wait, There's More!
- Awarded by:
- MaineGeneral Medical Center
The award amount ranges from $250 to $500. The awards are non-renewable, but students may reapply each year.
- The number of awards offered varies annually, but is approximately 20.
Applications are available at high school guidance offices, college financial aid offices, or by contacting MaineGeneral Medical Center (MGMC) using the contact information provided. In addition to t... Sign up for full scholarship deadline information.